Thursday, August 4, 2011

We're back!

And what a doosie of a trip it was!! Rather than waste my (very) limited time and brain power (oh for heaven when we will have both in spades!) let me just shoot you some random photos of our trip to whet your appetite for a bigger post that hopefully materializes later on:


Heh, this trip was the first time that my hubby and my older bro got to hang out together as such. I think they got along great, as demonstrated by their unified effort to get a green-mochi-ball-in-the-mouth picture. With these two guys around, who couldn't have a great trip?!



I love this picture. It was shot while we got to walk around a spiffy cave. We were given cute little candles for part of it, and after many shots even managed a candle in the cave pic.



Lastly, isn't Japan beautiful? I stole this shot as we came back from a walk on a mountain/island (and though this describes basically all of Japan, this was a smaller mountain on a smaller island just off the coast of the main island - got that?).

 Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time. But clearly I haven't seen you lately enough . . . WHEN did your husband lose all of his hair? ;)
    Texas should definitely be your next destination.

    ReplyDelete